Impress in a minimalistic and timeless way with this gorgeous French coin bracelet. Hammered handles with a strong magnetic clasp for ease of putting on and off. This makes an excellent gift and looks awesome on with the gold coin and silver handles. Available in two sizes , Entre and Main. Please refer to sizing below to ensure a perfect fit.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE standard postage.
- Shipped within 2-3 days of processed order.
- Genuine French coin
- Vintage e.p.n.s silver spoon handles
- Hammered beaten finish
- Strong magnetic claps with stainless steel components
- Weight: 51g (entre), 65g (main)
- Width of handles: 16mm (entre) , 21mm (main size)
- Handcrafted in our Noosaville studio, QLD, Australia
- We offer two sizes in all our bracelets. Entre, and Main. The Entre is made from the smaller handle and the Main from the larger.
- Please refer to the below guide on how to measure your wrist, before choosing your size.
- The aim here is to get your mm size so you can order the closest sizing for you, Entre or Main.
- General rule is, if your wrist is 175mm or smaller you will choose the Entre size, If it is over 175mm-200mm you will choose the Main.
TIP; You know how firm or loose you like to wear bracelets , so allow room for this when measuring your wrist.
STEP ONE: Measure wrist to get mm, use paper or string and mark at the join if you don't have a tape measure.
STEP TWO: Measure the paper or string with a ruler. This is your wrist in mm.
STEP THREE: Order Entre size or Main according to your measurements. If you are unsure you are welcome to contact us. We are also happy to custom make a piece for you.