This delicate bracelet is almost as irresistible as a piece of cake. Repurposed from the entre community silverware cake fork it oozes elegance.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE EXPRESS postage
- Shipped within 1-2 days of processed order.
- Colour: silver
- Materials: community silverware cake fork and handle
- Filigree pattern
- High quality magnetic clasps
- Weight: 37g
- Width: 23mm at widest point
- Handcrafted in our Noosaville studio, QLD, Australia.
- We offer two sizes in all our bracelets. Entre, and Main. The Entre is made from the smaller handle and the Main from the larger.
- Please refer to the below guide on how to measure your wrist, before choosing your size.
- The aim here is to get your mm size so you can order the closest sizing for you, Entre or Main.
- General rule is, if your wrist is 175mm or smaller you will choose the Entre size, If it is over 175mm-200mm you will choose the Main.
TIP; You know how firm or loose you like to wear bracelets , so allow room for this when measuring your wrist.
STEP ONE: Measure wrist to get mm, use paper or string and mark at the join if you don't have a tape measure.
STEP TWO: Measure the paper or string with a ruler. This is your wrist in mm.
STEP THREE: Order Entre size or Main according to your measurements. If you are unsure you are welcome to contact us. We are also happy to custom make a piece for you.