Add a subtle shimmer to your wrist with this mid century spoon bracelet, the strip of flat silver band with a hammered finish gives it an elegant contrast. These stunning handles are from the ''Rodd'' silverware range that makes it clear, the late Max Rodd (founder of the silverware) was first in the jewelery industry before the 1930's tableware was birthed.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE EXPRESS postage
- Shipped within 1-2 days of processed order.
- Colour: silver
- Materials: ''Rodd'' e.p.n.s Nemesia handle
- Embossed floral pattern and hammered finish
- High quality magnetic clasps
- Weight: 42g (entre size), 54g (main size)
- Width:15mm (entre size), 19mm (main size)
- Handcrafted in our Noosaville studio, QLD, Australia.
- We offer two sizes in all our bracelets. Entre, and Main. The Entre is made from the smaller handle and the Main from the larger.
- Please refer to the below guide on how to measure your wrist, before choosing your size.
- The aim here is to get your mm size so you can order the closest sizing for you, Entre or Main.
- General rule is, if your wrist is 175mm or smaller you will choose the Entre size, If it is over 175mm-200mm you will choose the Main.
TIP; You know how firm or loose you like to wear bracelets , so allow room for this when measuring your wrist.
STEP ONE: Measure wrist to get mm, use paper or string and mark at the join if you don't have a tape measure.
STEP TWO: Measure the paper or string with a ruler. This is your wrist in mm.
STEP THREE: Order Entre size or Main according to your measurements. If you are unsure you are welcome to contact us. We are also happy to custom make a piece for you.