Create a classic contemporary look with this spoon handle bracelet. The weathered hammer finish and weighty feel of this bracelet have become our most treasured piece in the collection.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
- See our easy ring sizing guide for a perfect fit. Then choose from the custom options.
10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE standard postage.
- Shipped within 2-3 days of processed order.
- Colour: silver
- Materials: vintage e.p.n.s handle
- Hammered finish
- High quality magnetic clasps
- Weight: 43g (entre size) 60g (main size)
- Width: 18mm (entre size), 21mm (main size) at widest point
- Handcrafted in our Noosaville studio, QLD, Australia.
- We offer two sizes in all our bracelets. Entre, and Main. The Entre is made from the smaller handle and the Main from the larger.
- Please refer to the below guide on how to measure your wrist, before choosing your size.
- The aim here is to get your mm size so you can order the closest sizing for you, Entre or Main.
- General rule is, if your wrist is 175mm or smaller you will choose the Entre size, If it is over 175mm-200mm you will choose the Main.
TIP; You know how firm or loose you like to wear bracelets , so allow room for this when measuring your wrist.
STEP ONE: Measure wrist to get mm, use paper or string and mark at the join if you don't have a tape measure.
STEP TWO: Measure the paper or string with a ruler. This is your wrist in mm.
STEP THREE: Order Entre size or Main according to your measurements. If you are unsure you are welcome to contact us. We are also happy to custom make a piece for you.