Carry that feeling of yesteryear wearing this classic bangle. Featuring the Acanthus silverware pattern.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE EXPRESS postage
- Shipped within 1-2 days of processed order.
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Vintage knife e.p.n.s
- Acanthus pattern
- Handmade in our Noosaville Studio
- Weighs 53g and measures 175mm inner circumference
- Solid bangle made from a knife
- We use silverware knifes to make our bangles so they are available in ONE size and the measurements are written in the product description.
- You know how firm or loose you like to wear a bangle so keep this in mind when checking your own measurements.
TIP; to slide a bangle on and off easily, place cream around your hand before putting on or removing.
STEP ONE: Hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle. Bring all of your fingers together with your thumb and little finger touching.
STEP TWO: Measure around the hand at the widest point with a tape measure or a strip of paper. Be sure to pull the paper or tape measure snug against your skin. Mark the paper with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This measurement is the circumference of your hand.
STEP THREE: Order a bangle according to your measurements.