Making a come back to the chunky ring lovers . This daisy ring made from the Main spoon handle, will make a great gift to yourself or for someone special.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
- See our easy ring sizing guide for a perfect fit. Then choose from the custom options. (for smaller sizes in this ring see "antique daisy spoon entre'')
10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE EXPRESS postage on all orders over $70
- Orders under $70 will be charged a flat rate $12
- Shipped within 1-2 days of processed order.
- Colour: silver
- Materials: vintage ''daisy'' e.p.n.s spoon handle
- Hammered finish and daisy pattern
- Weight: 15g
- Dimension: 17mm from the widest point
- Made in Noosaville, QLD, Australia
At Noosa Artisan we really take great care and pride to have your ring fit you like a glove. Whether you're buying a ring as a gift or want to know your ring size , our helpful ring size guide will ensure you find the perfect fit.
Please take the time and choose one method below to find out your perfect RING size. Your ORDER size will be in U.S.
When measuring your ring size there are a few things to be aware of:
- Firstly, your fingers will change size sightly throughout the day. Physical activity , and temperature all have an effect.
- You shouldn't measure your ring size whilst your hands are cold, as they can be up to half a size smaller.
- Generally living in the southern States of Australia you will have less possibility of swelling than if you live in the Northern States. Please take this into consideration, if you are away from your normal residency.
Try the right hand left hand rule. Usually fingers and knuckles will be slightly larger on one hand, your working or writing hand. So take this into consideration along with your climate when measuring.