What's not to love about the 70's era, and with it came the stardust 'Rodd' silverware. Now repurposed into this wider wrap ring that you can wear 2 ways.
- See our easy ring sizing guide for a perfect fit. Then choose from the custom options.
- 10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE EXPRESS postage on all orders over $70
- Orders under $70 will be charged a flat rate $12
- Shipped within 1-2 days of processed order.
- Colour: silver
- Materials: vintage 'Rodd' e.p.n.s spoon handle
- Stardust pattern
- Weight: 14g
- Dimension: 15mm from the widest point
- Made in Noosaville, QLD, Australia.
At Noosa Artisan we really take great care and pride to have your ring fit you like a glove. Whether you're buying a ring as a gift or want to know your ring size , our helpful ring size guide will ensure you find the perfect fit.
Please take the time and choose one method below to find out your perfect RING size. Your ORDER size will be in U.S.
When measuring your ring size there are a few things to be aware of:
- Firstly, your fingers will change size sightly throughout the day. Physical activity , and temperature all have an effect.
- You shouldn't measure your ring size whilst your hands are cold, as they can be up to half a size smaller.
- Generally living in the southern States of Australia you will have less possibility of swelling than if you live in the Northern States. Please take this into consideration, if you are away from your normal residency.
Try the right hand left hand rule. Usually fingers and knuckles will be slightly larger on one hand, your working or writing hand. So take this into consideration along with your climate when measuring.
Shipping and Delivery | Noosa Artisan
- Processing Times. We do our very best to have your order packed and shipped within 3-5 days of being received.
- Free EXPRESS postage in Australia on orders over $70.
- All orders under $70 will be charged a flat rate of $12
- Shipping Methods. Shipped 100% carbon neutral via Sendle and Australia Post.
- Delivery Times. As with most online retailers, 2022 has brought additional delays around shipping and delivery. However, your order will have a tracking number assigned so you can keep watch of its process.
- Returns. See our exchange, refund and resizing policy below.
OUR DELIVERY PROMISE
The products you have chosen with great care will be packaged with attention to detail, you can expect us to use recycled paper and card where possible and compostable satchels.
We will endeavour to deliver your order in a timely manner anywhere in Australia with all orders sent EXPRESS post.
Exchange, Refund or Resize
Firstly our aim is that you are happy and love your piece you have ordered and more importantly love to wear it.
In the event you are not satisfied please contact us via email email@example.com within 30 days of being received.
- Noosa Artisan offers FREE resizing for the life time of your piece.
- Onsite at Eumundi Markets or our Noosaville Studio, alternatively you can post to us with a pre paid return envelope.
- we are happy to exchange any piece however all postage costs will be incurred by the purchaser.
- once item has been received back to us within the 30day guarantee policy, we will refund you the full amount.
Jewelery Care Instructions
- You can clean your jewelery with a sprinkle of bicarb and water using an old tooth brush for hard to reach places.
- Rinse and dry well.
- For shine and protection, we use a Silver Jewelery Liquid Polish. Directions are on the bottle and this will remove most black from jewelery not worn for a long time.
- the more you wear your piece, the less you will need to polish.
- jewelery not being worn should be kept on there own in a soft cotton pouch.