Carry that feeling of yesteryear wearing this classic bangle. Featuring the Acanthus silverware pattern.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
- 10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE EXPRESS postage
- Shipped within 1-2 days of processed order.
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Vintage knife e.p.n.s
- Acanthus pattern
- Handmade in our Noosaville Studio
- Weighs 53g and measures 175mm inner circumference
- Solid bangle made from a knife
- We use silverware knifes to make our bangles so they are available in ONE size and the measurements are written in the product description.
- You know how firm or loose you like to wear a bangle so keep this in mind when checking your own measurements.
TIP; to slide a bangle on and off easily, place cream around your hand before putting on or removing.
STEP ONE: Hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle. Bring all of your fingers together with your thumb and little finger touching.
STEP TWO: Measure around the hand at the widest point with a tape measure or a strip of paper. Be sure to pull the paper or tape measure snug against your skin. Mark the paper with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This measurement is the circumference of your hand.
STEP THREE: Order a bangle according to your measurements.
Shipping and Delivery | Noosa Artisan
- Processing Times. We do our very best to have your order packed and shipped within 3-5 days of being received.
- Free EXPRESS postage in Australia on orders over $70.
- All orders under $70 will be charged a flat rate of $12
- Shipping Methods. Shipped 100% carbon neutral via Sendle and Australia Post.
- Delivery Times. As with most online retailers, 2022 has brought additional delays around shipping and delivery. However, your order will have a tracking number assigned so you can keep watch of its process.
- Returns. See our exchange, refund and resizing policy below.
OUR DELIVERY PROMISE
The products you have chosen with great care will be packaged with attention to detail, you can expect us to use recycled paper and card where possible and compostable satchels.
We will endeavour to deliver your order in a timely manner anywhere in Australia with all orders sent EXPRESS post.
Exchange, Refund or Resize
Firstly our aim is that you are happy and love your piece you have ordered and more importantly love to wear it.
In the event you are not satisfied please contact us via email email@example.com within 30 days of being received.
- Noosa Artisan offers FREE resizing for the life time of your piece.
- Onsite at Eumundi Markets or our Noosaville Studio, alternatively you can post to us with a pre paid return envelope.
- we are happy to exchange any piece however all postage costs will be incurred by the purchaser.
- once item has been received back to us within the 30day guarantee policy, we will refund you the full amount.
Jewelery Care Instructions
- You can clean your jewelery with a sprinkle of bicarb and water using an old tooth brush for hard to reach places.
- Rinse and dry well.
- For shine and protection, we use a Silver Jewelery Liquid Polish. Directions are on the bottle and this will remove most black from jewelery not worn for a long time.
- the more you wear your piece, the less you will need to polish.
- jewelery not being worn should be kept on there own in a soft cotton pouch.