Impress in a minimalistic and timeless way with this gorgeous French coin bracelet. Hammered handles with a strong magnetic clasp for ease of putting on and off. This makes an excellent gift and looks awesome on with the gold coin and silver handles. Available in two sizes , Entre and Main. Please refer to sizing below to ensure a perfect fit.
We love to reuse and see you do too.
- 10% off all orders over $100, use the code REUSE at checkout
- FREE standard postage.
- Shipped within 2-3 days of processed order.
- Genuine French coin
- Vintage e.p.n.s silver spoon handles
- Hammered beaten finish
- Strong magnetic claps with stainless steel components
- Weight: 51g (entre), 65g (main)
- Width of handles: 16mm (entre) , 21mm (main size)
- Handcrafted in our Noosaville studio, QLD, Australia
- We offer two sizes in all our bracelets. Entre, and Main. The Entre is made from the smaller handle and the Main from the larger.
- Please refer to the below guide on how to measure your wrist, before choosing your size.
- The aim here is to get your mm size so you can order the closest sizing for you, Entre or Main.
- General rule is, if your wrist is 175mm or smaller you will choose the Entre size, If it is over 175mm-200mm you will choose the Main.
TIP; You know how firm or loose you like to wear bracelets , so allow room for this when measuring your wrist.
STEP ONE: Measure wrist to get mm, use paper or string and mark at the join if you don't have a tape measure.
STEP TWO: Measure the paper or string with a ruler. This is your wrist in mm.
STEP THREE: Order Entre size or Main according to your measurements. If you are unsure you are welcome to contact us. We are also happy to custom make a piece for you.
Shipping and Delivery | Noosa Artisan
- Processing Times. We do our very best to have your order packed and shipped within 3-5 days of being received.
- Free EXPRESS postage in Australia on orders over $70.
- All orders under $70 will be charged a flat rate of $12
- Shipping Methods. Shipped 100% carbon neutral via Sendle and Australia Post.
- Delivery Times. As with most online retailers, 2022 has brought additional delays around shipping and delivery. However, your order will have a tracking number assigned so you can keep watch of its process.
- Returns. See our exchange, refund and resizing policy below.
OUR DELIVERY PROMISE
The products you have chosen with great care will be packaged with attention to detail, you can expect us to use recycled paper and card where possible and compostable satchels.
We will endeavour to deliver your order in a timely manner anywhere in Australia with all orders sent EXPRESS post.
Exchange, Refund or Resize
Firstly our aim is that you are happy and love your piece you have ordered and more importantly love to wear it.
In the event you are not satisfied please contact us via email email@example.com within 30 days of being received.
- Noosa Artisan offers FREE resizing for the life time of your piece.
- Onsite at Eumundi Markets or our Noosaville Studio, alternatively you can post to us with a pre paid return envelope.
- we are happy to exchange any piece however all postage costs will be incurred by the purchaser.
- once item has been received back to us within the 30day guarantee policy, we will refund you the full amount.
Jewelery Care Instructions
- You can clean your jewelery with a sprinkle of bicarb and water using an old tooth brush for hard to reach places.
- Rinse and dry well.
- For shine and protection, we use a Silver Jewelery Liquid Polish. Directions are on the bottle and this will remove most black from jewelery not worn for a long time.
- the more you wear your piece, the less you will need to polish.
- jewelery not being worn should be kept on there own in a soft cotton pouch.